Legal Transcription Services Rates
Legal transcription prices depend on the following factors:
- The turnaround time: The quicker you want your transcribed file back, the more expensive the service is.
- The number of speakers in the audio recording: The rate is the same for one or two speakers. For three or more speakers, the rate would be higher.
- The quality of the recording: The quality of the audio recording affects the rate. Poor quality audio is charged at a higher rate. Please click here to learn what we consider poor-quality audio.
- Translation services: Rates are higher when translation from one language to another is involved. Please click here to learn more about our translation services. Please click here to view our translation services rate card.
- Special services: The rates for special services like time stamps or notarization are higher.
Click here to check out our rates. Please feel free to contact us for any questions you may have about our rates or our services.
Please note that US-based human transcribers provide all these services. We do not use machines or AIs for our legal transcription services.