Confidentiality and client privacy is extremely important to GMR Transcription. With the Internet playing such a significant role in day to day business functions, security has never been so important. We understand data and information stored electronically must be secured at all times. GMR has several policies in place to ensure data security in all steps of the transcription process in order to protect client information.
- GMR Transcription has developed and maintains a proprietary web-based application for secure file management between the end customer, administrative staff, and independent transcriptionists.
- GMR Transcription’s system is hosted on secure and redundant servers via the highest level of secure SSL, encrypted connection for all non-public site areas.
- Database is on a private network accessible only to GMR Transcription web application and cannot be accessible to public networks.
- GMR has gone through rigorous security checks from large corporations, such as Chevron and MetLife and have met all criteria.
- GMR Transcription routinely undergoes third party audits by Sify Technology, approximately every two years, to assess our servers and security measures in order to meet security requirements.
- To upload and/or access any voice/text file through the GMR Transcription online platform, clients are required to register to the website by creating a unique account, both username and password protected. GMR Transcription treats this information as private and confidential and keeps it in a secure location. Customer information is never shared with a third party or used for any other purpose.
- Each user’s secure individual account allows access to only their uploaded files and completed transcripts to ensure complete confidentiality and security at all times.
- Payment information and billing address, which is required at the time of registration, is not stored or kept on our servers.
- To access completed transcripts clients must log in to their account and enter payment information each time, which is only submitted to our payment processor directly via a secured encrypted channel.
Transcribed files can be downloaded by clients through their account or emailed based on preference.
- GMR Transcription deletes all voice files from its servers after delivery of the transcripts to the clients.
All client and transcriber information are kept anonymous from each other. Client information is not accessible to transcriptionists, who only have access to files specifically assigned to them.
- GMR Transcription requires transcriptionists to only store GMR data on locked computer accounts that only they have access and to always have GMR Transcription approved updated virus and firewall protection.
- GMR Transcription performs random security checks on all transcriptionists’ computers.
- All transcribers are required to sign strict, legally binding confidentiality agreements.
Don’t trust just anyone with your important information; GMR Transcription understands there are many choices available when choosing the right transcription company. Be sure to verify your information will be protected, ensuring all security measures are being taken so your personal information does not fall into illegitimate hands.