GMR Transcription Services Inc. was founded in 2004 to provide affordable and accurate transcription and translation services for writers, students/professors and businesses. The company has since increased its services to government institutions, non-profit organizations and medical community.
During the brief time since inception, GMR has become a market leader and is trusted by over 5,000 satisfied clients.
Here is a brief history :
- Founded in 2004
- GMR was ranked highly in a Wall Street Journal article about transcription companies
- Reached 1,000 clients in 2008
- Reached 2,000 clients in 2009
- Featured in Fox Business News as a company that used technology & innovation to create new business opportunities
- Reached 3,000 clients in 2010
- Featured in Fox Business news as
- Reached 4,000 clients in 2011
- Reached 5,000 clients in 2012
- Ranked among the fastest growing company of Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal in 2012.
GMR Transcription Services Inc. is US based with more than 95% of transcribers and translators residing in US. We use some professionals in Canada and other countries for specific projects that require specific skills.
All GMR translators & transcribers do the following:
- Pass the most rigorous test in industry. Less than 5% of applicants qualify to work for GMR.
- Upon acceptance, they sign confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information about clients or project they work on.
- Client information is masked before their projects are sent for transcription or translation to translators.
- Transcribers and translators contract with GMR includes their agreement to destroy all documents and recordings from their computer and any other media within three days of completing the project.
GMR guarantees 98% accuracy of its transcripts of clear recording and translation of legible documents within the agreed upon time frame.
GMR employs over 200 qualified and dedicated transcribers and translators. The company is always looking to add more qualified people. Check our transcriber and translator careers page for details