Simple Steps for Affordable Transcription Services
Below is our easy-to-use process for uploading your digitally recorded voice files.
Registration (For First Time Users)
- You will need to register as a client in order to upload files.
- Click on the yellow "Register Now!" button in the center of the homepage and read through our simple registration process. It entails a one-time payment of $10.00.
- You will enter your email address and select a password as part of the registration process.
- You will receive an email as soon as you have finished the registration process successfully.
- Once you have registered, you can immediately log into your account with your email and password, and start uploading files for transcription.
Upload of Digitally Recorded Files by Registered Users
- Registered users can log in to the system using their username and password in the
‘SIGN IN’ area.
- Click on “Upload Voice Files,” and follow our simple process for uploading your
- You can upload multiple files by entering the number of files to upload.
- You can delete an uploaded file if uploaded in error.
- You will be prompted to enter the duration of the audio, the number of speakers
in the recording and the turnaround time that you prefer.
- Please add any special instructions in the instructions box that you wish for the
transcriptionist to be aware of.
- The system will calculate an approximate cost of the transcription based on your
- We will notify you once your file has been uploaded successfully.
- Our transcriptionist will download the file and begin working on it immediately
Converting Tapes and Other Media
We accept all types of media for conversion into digital format, such as standard
cassette tapes, micro-cassettes, CDs and DVDs.
The turnaround time begins once the media is received, converted and uploaded into
The fee for the conversion will be determined, taking into account the type of media
and the time it will take to complete the conversion. Please enclose a self addressed,
postage-paid envelope/box for return of the media to you and always make certain
you have the filenames either on the media itself or on a separate sheet of paper,
along with any special instructions.
To discuss any arrangements for conversion and fees, please call Beth at 714-202-9653
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivering Transcribed Files:
We deliver transcripts as Microsoft Word documents.
- Completed transcripts are uploaded into your folder and we will inform you of their
completion via email.
- You can log in to your account, pay your balance and we will email the transcripts
- We can also mail you printed documents for an additional fee of $15.00 per transcript
for shipping and handling.