Experienced, Certified Court Reporter Services
Since 2004, GMR Transcription has been a leader in legal transcription services. We understand that impeccable court reporting of legal matters cannot be understated. Whether the situation involves a deposition, trial tapes, arbitrations, or in-court proceedings, we offer:
- Nationwide Network of Experienced, State-Board Licensed Court Reporters
- Depositions, Hearings, Arbitrations, In-Court Proceedings and Trials
- Interpreter and Translation Services
- Transcription of Audio or Video-Recorded Proceedings
- Secure, Online Access to All Transcripts
- Guaranteed Accuracy
- CSR (Certified Shorthand Reporter), NCRA (National Court Reporters Association) Certified Reporters
- Easy Scheduling - Court Reporters Travel to Your Location or Courthouse
- Real-Time Court Reporting Services
- Same Day, Expedited and Standard Turn Around Times
- Verbatim Reporting
As courthouses and government agencies around the country experience unprecedented budget cuts and layoffs, the need for experienced, licensed and certified court reporters and related services in the legal community has grown exponentially. We hire only the most qualified and court experienced reporters at highly competitive rates, happy to continue serving the communities in which they live and work.
Find out why federal, state and local government agencies, courts, public and private attorneys and law firms turn to GMR Transcription for all of their court reporting, legal transcription, and interpretation/translation needs.
Call Us: (800) 731-7412
Court reporters serving public and private attorneys, law firms and courthouse throughout the United States including Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Ventura County and all of Southern California.
Are you a court reporter interested in joining our network? Contact us with your qualifications and contact information today!